At Eurostop we pride ourselves in not only providing applications and hardware, we also make it our business to understand your business. Most of us come from a retail background, so we really do get the challenges that you face and the process implementation that you need. However, it goes deeper than that; the whole DNA of our company is built around our dedication to serving our customers – we really do go that extra mile.
Our staff turnover rate is very low, with over 40% of staff now having been with us for more than 10 years. This indicates a stable, well run business, and a commitment to delivering a great service to our customers. It also demonstrates the friendly, family atmosphere at Eurostop (when you visit our office, you will see what we mean). If you need to call us with an issue, chances are, the next time you call in a year’s time, you’ll speak to the same person, and certainly some of the same team.
We appreciate how frustrating it can be to deal with multiple suppliers, the hardware supplier blames the software, and vice versa. At Eurostop we provide a one-stop-shop, so there is nowhere to hide. We take ownership of the issue and because we supply every component we are able to resolve the situation quickly and efficiently.
Here are some facts that show just why the Eurostop service is so different
- We have over 20 years’ experience of supplying solutions for the fashion, footwear, apparel and lifestyle sectors.
- We have 55 staff in the UK, over half of them have been with us for more than 10 years.
- Our solution is fully scalable, so whether you have 1 store, or 12,000 stores with 24,000 tills (like one of our customers in China), you can rest assured that our software will be able to handle your requirements. And as you grow your business, the system will expand to meet your business needs.
- We offer full multi-language capabilities, both for the operator and the customer.
- Our mobile solution also offers Chip & PIN.
- The system can be configured as a cloud offering (so that you don’t need to worry about servers and software updates), or it can be installed in-house, depending on your requirements.
- Our in house support team operates 364 days a year.
- We have our own stock of tills, so if disaster strikes, we can have you up and running again very quickly.
- Our in house installation team means that over 95% of installs are performed by our own highly experienced staff (The other 5% are via trusted third party consultants who also have experience of our systems).
- We provide a dedicated project manager for every installation.
- We have an in house training facility where we provide hands on experience with the software.
At Eurostop, service is ingrained deep within our culture. We think like retailers, we approach each project with one aim in mind, to deliver the best solution to our customer.
Whilst service with a smile is always welcome, with Eurostop you get much, much more.