Omni-channel retail systems to manage the movement of stock and data.
Eurostop’s retail systems include market leading stock control software which is designed to manage the movement of stock and data. Our retail systems provide Omni-channel retailers with operational efficiency, visibility and control of stock, powerful reporting and extensive functionality.
In addition, it is also compatible with merchandise planning software for tier 1 retailers and SAP retail POS integration.
The retail systems reside on an SQL Platform and therefore is scalable with Eurostop’s Retail Estate Manager and can be interfaced into ERP, Wholesale Apparel Systems, Accounts, e-commerce, m-commerce Systems, Footfall etc. Eurostop’s powerful stock control system integrates effortlessly into Eurostop’s EPOS, e-commerce and m-commerce systems, creating a seamless and versatile Omni-channel retail system with e-retail as it’s core.
- Identifying accurate store profiles – Store Grading
- Automatic Replenishment
- Maximising sales with minimum stock
- Control of budget, turnover, markdowns, purchasing, margins etc.
- Reduction in pricing errors
- Accurate valuation of stock in stores and company
- Audit trail of stock movement in stores and company
- Standard Interfaces include ERP (Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Movex, STYLEman, ORACLE), Accounts (SAGE, Pegasus, Access, ORACLE Financials, Axapta Financials), Footfall, Magento.
- Identification and control of shrinkages
- Automatic Re-ordering
- Comprehensive Customer Loyalty
- RF Picking (warehouse)
- Suggested Interbranch Transfers
- Multi – lingual
- Dual Pricing
- Remote Access Capability
- Extensive Reporting
- Resides on SQL Platform, allowing scalability
- Advanced Promotions module
- Eurostop’s retail software allows retailers to have visibility and control of stock. e-retail has a host of reports and functionality e.g. automatic replenishment, enhanced promotions and transfers, loyalty etc. In addition it is also compatible with our e-cubes product that provides the ability to generate adhoc reporting and ‘slice & dice’ reporting for analysis of your information.