Omni-channel e-commerce solution with integration to Retail Systems
Looking for a webstore solution that not only reflects your company’s individuality and creates a dynamic online presence, but has the substance behind it that can take you further than you could imagine? Eurostop has the solution.
The world of online retail is fast growing and fast paced and e-commerce from Eurostop puts you at the front of this powerful market. Your new website will be built on the latest technology and designed to encompass your own individuality.
In today’s market, it is essential to offer your customers an omni-channel experience. Retailers need to ensure that they have an integrated e-commerce solution that enables their customers to shop online wherever they are, on whatever device is to hand. Eurostop’s enterprise solution has been designed with these needs in mind and provides integrated stock control and customer loyalty from head office (e-rmis), an enhanced sourcing system (e-fulfilment), advanced content management and a responsive layout that adapts to any screen size.
- Eurostop’s ecommerce and fulfilment system will allow you to share website stock with your physical stores. Setup once, sell anywhere – get products online and selling quickly – once your products are created in e-rmis a single setting makes the product available through our website.
Our website platform also gives you the tools to update content whenever you want and to collect all important information so that you can offer your customers an all round and personalised service.
- Range of design packages available
- Responsive layout (desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Touchscreen compatible design
- Custom features on request
- Look book pages
- Video player
- Product list including filters, image rollovers
- Product detail including extended information, zoom, videos, custom product editable content & disable buying
- Recently viewed
- Email me when in stock
- Cross selling / up selling
- Landing page including carousels
- Newsletter signup
- Store locator (geo-locator)
- Checkout – guest checkout, postcode lookup, giftwrap option
- Blog integration
- Social network logins
- Social sharing
- Search engine optimised
- Google Product Feed
- Custom URLs and redirects
- Google Tag Manager
- CMS – add/edit/delete pages and content
- Customer management
- Order management & processing – despatch, refund, exchange, cancel item
- Manage shipping rates
- Promotions and sale prices
- Reports – export functionality
Integration to Head Office
- Product setup
- Stock & Sales updates
- Flexible pricing management
- Customer data & loyalty
- Comprehensive e-rmis reporting facilties
- e-rmis enhanced Fulfilment module (Advanced sourcing, picking & packing)
Integrated payment gateways
- Sagepay, PayPal
- SSL secure pages
- .NET framework / SQL server
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- 364 days dedicated support
- Free upgrades
- Scalable hosting
Marie-Chantal is an international childrenswear brand that was founded in 2001
Gaynors is a family owned and run business in Ambleside – the heart of the Lake District.
Founded in 2005, Penelope started her leather footwear business from her kitchen table at home.
The DAKS name has always been synonymous with British Heritage, style and elegance.
The IRIS story began in Queen’s Park in 2004, when friends and local mums Annie Pollet and Sarah Claassen identified a business opportunity.
Leading Labels is one of the largest out-of-town, multibrand fashion retailers in the UK and Ireland.
A school uniform store.